A Sleep machine helps in keeping your airways open by delivering clean oxygen at certain pressure levels into your lungs. It is normally used several hours a day and it is a very sensitive device. Hence, taking care of your Sleep machine and keeping it clean and sanitized is very important. For instance, the tubing of this device is susceptible to developing viruses, bacteria, and different pathogens.
So, if you want to use a clean and safe CPAP therapy, you should regularly sanitize and clean the equipment. There are a number of Sleep accessories designed for cleaning the machine and its parts available on the market. However, you might be wondering why is VirtuCLEAN the best CPAP cleaner and sanitizer out there. Here are all the reasons which will help you make a well-informed decision when purchasing.
How Do CPAP Cleaners Work?
Most of the CPAP cleaners available on the market nowadays use either ultra-violet light or activated oxygen, also known as ozone to sanitize both CPAP and BiPAP machines.
The CPAP sanitizers that use ultra-violet light feature three different spectrums that vary in wavelengths. At a specific range of wavelengths, the light can kill the germs present in the CPAP machine. Hospital rooms are usually sanitized with this method.
On the other hand, the sanitizers that use activated oxygen break down oxygen and add on a molecule to create O3, also known as activated oxygen. Consequently, the molecule turns into an oxidant which has the power to kill all bacteria and germs in the CPAP equipment.
Reasons Why VirtuCLEAN Is the Best CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
As you use your CPAP machine and mask every night, you have to be committed to regular cleaning of all bacteria and germs which can accumulate on your equipment. These harmful substances have the potential to enter your airway when you use your mask. Thus, keeping your CPAP clean is of crucial importance for your overall health.
VirtuCLEAN is a CPAP cleaner that uses activated oxygen to sanitize your equipment. It has been shown to kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria in your machine and face mask. This cleaner uses no water, soap or chemicals when cleaning your CPAP supplies. It automatically cleans your CPAP or Bi-Level Machine with the use of ozone.
Here are all the reasons which set VirtuCLEAN apart from all other similar devices:
- It cleans the equipment automatically in just 30 minutes. So, you can simply connect it, turn it on and walk away while it kills 99% of disease-causing pathogens.
- VirtuCLEAN is extremely portable and measures only 4.5″ L x 1.7″ and weighs only half a pound. It takes only a little space of your nightstand and can be easily moved anywhere.
- It runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 10-year life. The battery will be charged in just 2 hours with a USB port or AC outlet. You will enjoy 7 full cleaning cycles with just one charge. So, there is no cord which means you won’t have to worry about an electric outlet or the voltage.
- VirtuCLEAN comes with a 24-month warranty.
- There won’t be any hidden charges after purchasing this cleaner.
- You can find the manual easily on our website.
- It’s ultra-quiet, which means that the cleaning process won’t disturb anyone, and requires no additional maintenance.
- There is only one single button available on the device, which is used for starting the sanitation process instead of complex controls and sophisticated menus.
The VirtuCLEAN box comes with:
- VirtuCLEAN 2.0 CPAP cleaner
- A USB cable to charge the device
- Wall plug to connect to USB cable
- Travel bag/mask compartment
Using VirtuCLEAN is extremely easy. All you should do is follow these steps:
- Disconnect the tubing from your CPAP machine and from your CPAP mask.
- Put your CPAP mask into your VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag.
- Remove your humidifier chamber from your machine and empty the water.
- Place your humidifier chamber into your VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag.
- Close and zip the VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag.
- Connect the end of your CPAP tubing to your VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag.
- Press the power button.
- The device will start the cleaning cycle and display the time needed for the cycle.
- When the cleaning cycle has ended, reattached your CPAP equipment to your mask and machine. Then place the humidifier chamber back into your CPAP machine and replace the water in it.
The device features a filter attached to the bag. So, if you want to insert the filter, remove the blue film from the top of the filter and insert it into the top of the bag.
Are you already convinced that VirtuCLEAN is the best CPAP cleaner and sanitizer on the market? Hesitate no more and purchase this cleaner as soon as possible.